In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Code for the protection of personal data) and Community, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every effort possible and proportionate to not infringe the rights of users.
The purpose of the privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it is used.
Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can refuse consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
However, denying consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
From 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected can be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- country of origin;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
- in an exclusively aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and do not in any way allow identification (from 25 May 2018 such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
- for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage. to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, neither crossed with other data nor supplied to third parties, but used only for the protection of the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
- communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, such as the management of comments on the site.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time needed to provide the service.
The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
If comments are managed via an external service, please refer to the service policies.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, personal data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law. The data, however, may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User (eg management of comments), or for the implementation of security checks or optimization of the site.
Data can be collected on the website and more precisely on the pages dedicated to purchases
The data will be processed according to the methods indicated on the page for sale purposes and whether the data collected will be positively and / or negatively concluded will be retained but never disclosed to third parties.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
- oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor - link to the Guarantor page);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
Titolare del trattamento ai sensi delle leggi vigenti è l’amministratore del sito, Lorenzo Chinnici.